1. Cutler, Philip; Armstrong, Gary. (2008). Principles of marketing. Zare, Mehdi Tehran; mehrgerd; Manager tomorrow. (in Persian)
2. Farmani, Mehdi; Ghaffari, Mohammad; Zandi Nasab, Mustafa. (1398). Investigating the features of the website in the field of gamiﬁcation development with a focus on mediating role models of user experience and attitude (Case study: Digikala). Human interaction and information. Volume 6, Number One. Pp. 73-88. (in Persian)
3. Feurer, Sven. Schuhmacher, Monika C; Kuester, Sabine. (2018). How Pricing Teams Develop Effective Pricing Strategies for New Products. Journal of Product Innovation Management. 1-75
4. Shaw, Gareth; James, Simon. (2019). The role of social media as a distribution channel for promoting pricing strategies. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights. 75-91
5. Gross, Hellen; Rottle, Maren; Wallmeier, Franziska. (2020). The influence of external reference price strategies in a nonprofit arts organization's “pay-what-you-want” setting. International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing. 1-13
6. Li, Feng; Du, Chih-ting Timon; Wei, Ying. (2019). Offensive pricing strategies for online platforms. International Journal of Production Economics. 216 (2019). 278-304.
7. Brade, Jennifer; Lorenz, Mario; Busch, Marc; Hammer, Niels; Tscheligi, Manfred; Klimant, Philipp. (2017). Being there again – Presence in real and virtual environments and its relation to usability and user experience using a mobile navigation task. Internatinal Journal Human–Computer Studies. 76-87
8. Hsu, Chia-Lin; Chen, Mu-Chen. (2018). How does gamiﬁcation improve user experience? An empirical investigation on the antecedences and consequences of user experience and its mediating role. Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 1-12
9. Bitkina, Olga Vl; Kim, Hyun K; Park, Jaehyun. (2020). Usability and user experience of medical devices: An overview of the current state, analysis methodologies, and future challenges. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 1-11
10. Seaborn, Katie; Fels, Deborah. (2014). Gamification in theory and action: A survey. Int. J. Human-Computer Studies 74 (2015) 14–31.
13. Deterding, S. (2019). Gamification in Management: Between Choice Architecture and Humanistic Design. Journal of Management Inquiry, 28(2), 131–136.
14. Kim, Junic. (2016). The platform business model and strategy: a dynamic analysis of the value chain and platform business. Thesis for: PhD in Business and Management. (2016). pp. 1-360.
15. Polo-Pena, Ana Isabel; Frıas-Jamilena, Dolores Mar ~ ıa; Fernandez-Ruano, Marıa Lina. (2020). Influence of gamification on perceived self-efficacy: gender and age moderator effect. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship. Pp1-24
16. Bauer, Johannes C; Linzmajer, Marc; Nagengast, Liane; Rudolph, Thomas; D’Cruz, Elena. (2019). Gamifying the digital shopping experience: games without monetary participation incentives increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Journal of Service Management. Pp1-33
17. Hsu, Chia-Lin; Chen, Mu-Chen. (2018). How gamification marketing activities motivate desirable consumer behaviors: Focusing on the role of brand love. Computers in Human Behavior. Pp121-133
18. Nobre, Helena; Ferreira, Andre. (2017). Gamification as a platform for brand co-creation experiences. Journal Brand Management.Pp1-13
19. Bonina, Carla; Eaton, Ben. (2020). Cultivating open government data platform ecosystems through governance: Lessons from Buenos Aires, Mexico City and Montevideo. Government Information Quarterly. 1-15
20. Liu, De; Santhanam, Radhika; Webster, Jane. (2016). Toward Meaningful Engagement: A Framework for Design and Research of Gamified Information Systems. MIS Quarterly Vol. 41 No. 4, pp. 1011-1034.
21. Shaw, Gareth; James, Simon. (2019). The role of social media as a distribution channel for promoting pricing strategies. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights. 75-91
22. Gibbs, Chris; Guttentag, Daniel; Gretzel, Ulrike; Yao, Lan; Morton, Jym. (2018). Use of dynamic pricing strategies by Airbnb hosts. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2-20
23. Yang, Yang; Asaad, Yousra; Dwivedi, Yogesh. (2017). Examining the impact of gamification on intention of engagement and brand attitude in the marketing context. Computers in Human Behavior. Pp459-469