نوع مقاله : علمی - پژوهشی
دانشگاه علامه طباطبائی تهران
عنوان مقاله [English]
The Oilseed Extraction Industry is one of the industries that is in a turbulent, diverse and complex environment and is facing many changes and developments. The purpose of this study is to present a strategic control model in the Iranian Oilseed Extraction Industry. This research was done based on qualitative and quantitative methods in two stages. In the qualitative section, with the basis of Grounded Theory approach and using semi-structured and in-depth qualitative interviews with 14 experts from Oilseed Extraction Industry and its analysis in MAXQDA software, the indicators and dimensions of the industry strategic control model were identified. Then, in the quantitative section, the relevant model was tested using the Interpretive Structural Modelling approach (ISM) and the relationships between the themes were analyzed using MICMAC analysis. The findings showed that Oilseed Extraction Industry has sixteen levers related to strategic control indicators and ten control levers related to strategic control dimensions. At the level of "non-strategic control", the dimensions of individual, structural and process control; at the level of "strategic control", the dimensions of the strategy implementation and strategy content control; at the level of "meta-strategic control", the dimensions of interactive, political, adaptive, insight-value and special alert control were identified.
10. Elbanna, S (2016). Managers' Autonomy, Strategic Control, Organizational Politics And Strategic Planning Effectiveness: An Empirical Investigation Into Missing Links In The Hotel Sector, Tourism Management, 52, 210-220.
11. Farhangi, A. A., Karoubi, M & Saadeghvaziri, F. (2015). Classic Grounded Theory; description of generating Gravity Center of Iranian Health Tourism Brand Identity Theory, Business Management, 7 (1), 145-162. (In Persian).
12. Gaturu, P., Waiganjo, E., Bichang’a, W & Oigo, D. (2017). Influence of Strategic Control on Organizational Performance of Mission Hospitals in Kenya, International Journal Of Innovative Research & Development, 6(6), 163-167.
13. Hieu, V. M & Nwachukwu, C. (2019). Strategy Evaluation Process And Strategic Performance Nexus, Business Management, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov,Bulgaria, 1 (20), 43-55.
14. Khashei, V., Hosseini, S. M., Haji Karimi, A. A., Rezaian, A & Lashkarbloki, M. (2012). Exploring the Organizational Strategic Control Model; a Functionalist Approach and an ideal example, Strategic Management Thought, 6 (1), 5-34, (In Persian).
15. Khashei, V & Harandi, A. (2016). Managing organizations in complex situations. First Edition, Tehran: Mobaleghan, (In Persian).
16. Khashei, V & Harandi, A. (2015). Explaining Strategic Control Model in Weight Industry: Discourse Exploration Using Grounded Theory Strategy, Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 6 (26), 61-80. (In Persian).
17. Khashei, V (2014). Provide a classified model of strategic control tools, Strategic Management Thought, 9 (1), 121-145, (In Persian).
18. Khashei, V & Taybi Abolhassani, S.A.H. (2019). Designing a strategic control model in the banking industry, Strategic Management Research, 25 (73), 59-85, (In Persian).
19. Lorange, P, Scott, F. M & Ghoshal, S. (1986). Strategic Control System, St Paul, Mn: West Publishing Company.
20. Lashkarbloki, M. (2016). Strategy implementation: A step-by-step guide to implementing the strategy in action, Fourth Edition, Tehran: Ariana Ghalam, (In Persian).
21. Lin, Y. H., Chen, C. J & Lin, B. W. (2017).The influence of strategic control and operational control on new venture performance, Management Decision, 55 (5), 1042-1064.
22. Muralidharan, R. (1997). Strategic Control For Fast-Moving Markets: Updating The Strategy Andmonitoring The Performance, Long Range Planning, 30 (1), 64-73.
23. Muralidharan, R (2004). A framework for designing strategy content controls, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 53 (7), 590-601.
24. Nixon, B & Burns, J. (2012). The Paradox of Strategic Management Accounting. Management Accounting Research, 23 (4), 229-244.
25. Oigo, D., Bichang’a, W., Waiganjo, E & Gaturu, P. (2017). Influence of Strategic Control on Organizational Performance of Mission Hospitals In Kenya, International Journal of Innovative Research & Development, 6 (6), 163-167.
26. Preble, J (1992). Towards A Comprehensive System of Strategic Control, Journal of Management Studies, 29(4), 391-408.
27. Pearce, J & Robinnson, R. B. (2015), strategic planning and management, Translated by Sohrab Khalili Shavarini, 11th edition, Tehran: yadvareketab, (In Persian).
28. Rahmanseresht, H & Habibi Badrabadi, M. (2014). A Framework for Strategic Control in Discontinuous Environments, Journal of Insurance, 29 (1), 53-78, (In Persian).
29. Simons, R. (2017). levers of control, Translat by Seyed Mohammad Arabi, Rahim Zare and Seyed Alireza Hashemi. First Edition, Tehran: Cultural Research Office, (In Persian).
30. Simons, R. (2006). Preformance measurement and control systems for implementing strategy, Translated by Mojtaba Asadi. Tehran: Ariana Research Group, (In Persian).
31. Schreyogg, G. & Steinman, H. (1978). Strategic Control: A New Perspective. Academy Of Management Review, 12 (1), 91-103.
32. Stehnei, M., Irtysheva, I., Khaustova, K & Boiko, Y (2017). Modeling of strategic control system in the context of sustainable development of enterprise. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15(3), 212-223.
33. Siadat, S., Taghi Amini, M., Mehdi Parhizgar, M & Salar, J (2019). Designing and Explaining the Model of Strategic Control with Self-Controlling Approach Based on Data-Based Theorizing, Public Organizations Management, 8 (1), 11-32. (in Persian)
34. Wanjohi, N. E (2013). Strategic Control Systems in Strategy Implementation and Financial Performance of Bamburi Cement Limited, Kenya, Thesis of Master of Business Administration, University of Nairobi.